- Write high-quality code to solve business problems across our software platform
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to elicit clarity in technical design
- Support other engineering team members, responding to and asking for help when needed
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js and React
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience with Python & PHP
- Experience with data pipelines and Apache Airflow
- Working knowledge of AWS services (ECS, SQS, S3)
- Interest in meteorology
Salary Range and Benefits
- Full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Salary range: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and disability
- Retirement plan (IRA) and College Savings plan (529)
If possible, please include with your application links to your work (online portfolio, GitHub, LinkedIn, for example)
Salary and compensation
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to receive the latest job offers on your phone! Join Now!
Get daily remote jobs and remote work updates.
Liked this post for someone else? Share Now!