Join Neybox Digital as a full-time remote UI/UX Designer! We welcome applicants from anywhere in the world. Apply now and work from the comfort of your own home.
Join Neybox Digital as a UI/UX Designer and work remotely from anywhere in the world. This full-time position offers the opportunity to showcase your design skills and collaborate with a dynamic team. Apply now to join our team of talented professionals.
We’re looking for a Junior UI/UX designer to join our team and work with us remotely on our mobile apps, Pillow (neybox.com/pillow) and Today (neybox.com/today).
Our team is small without any managerial overhead so we’ll be working closely together. Your voice will always be heard and you’ll have the chance to make significant contributions to our apps while having direct access to the product owners.
This is a full-time position and we’re looking for someone that will work with us on a long-term basis without any particular end date. We’re not looking for a freelancer that works with multiple clients or a design agency.
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience designing mobile applications
- Portfolio related to mobile design, especially iOS apps on multiple devices
- Portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of interactive design formats and methodologies; include wireframes, annotations, flows and mid-fidelity interactions
- Strong visual design skills.
- Professional-level knowledge of industry standard UI software (Figma, Sketch).
- Advanced skills in prototyping apps like Principle, Framer, FrameX.
- Solid understanding of UX best practices as it applies in mobile design.
- Basic mobile testing skills (Testflight or similar testing software).
- Excellent written English communication skills: Must be able to effectively convey ideas, present information, and create persuasive arguments in a clear, concise, and error-free manner.
- Basic video editing skills are a plus
Salary and compensation
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to receive the latest job offers on your phone! Join Now!
Get daily remote jobs and remote work updates.
Liked this post for someone else? Share Now!